integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
I don't know what's wrong with me, and I don't intend to find out.

Everyday when I wear my uniform and get ready to go to school, I feel kind of sad and lonely.

On a typical day in school. I see so many different types of people. Muggers, Selfish people, AA people, BA people, fake people and a couple of nice pals.

the complexity of simplicity. people say its easy to just relax, take a breather, study for your Os with a good nice pace. Ms Ek says to slp early! Parents tell me to stop MSN-ing and SMS-ing.

if only everything were that simple.

I don't deny i am pretty clueless about things around me. some of my friends can tell a sincere relationship from one that's FAKE. I don't really know nor care. I just wanna live a nice life and well get a good education make nice friends work a little, and then die peacefully. god bless i won't get some terminal disease.

life's really that simple.

yet im struggling to live.

whats wrong with me.

what's wrong with everybody.

sometimes when i see people who were just so goddamn IRRITATING AND ABHORRENT i feel like giving them 2 tight slaps. LEFT RIGHT SLAP SLAP.

But i guess i have never really flare up before. those of you who know me must have noticed. im a pretty peaceful person. dont agitate me and we'll make good friends!

but some people just get on my nerves.

and i assure you, you are gonna get it from me really soon.

don't even think about messing with me cus you will lose.

this is such a anger-stricken post.

anyw today was heritage day. (: made PRATADOG with 4A! took loads of pictures! will get them from jontay and kaka soon (:

LOVE 4A. seems like they are the only people who can really cheer me up these days.

and today i realised

"It may sound really cliche, but..." is REALLY becoming an annoying cliche. for god's sake people use something with more spark, yeah?


anyw. took pictures with guides too. love'em a lot. 2B as well. arh. the mini get together today brought back so many memories. miss the good old times.








i have no idea what i wanna say so i shall be good , turn off my com and study for physics SPA.

studying. been doing that alot recently.

beginning to cringe at the very thought.

gdluck ppl (: